Outdoor Pizza Oven Forno Ciao
This new and convenient compact outdoor pizza oven is a wood fired option that is simple to assemble and use. It can reach the desired cooking temperature in only 15 minutes and achieve a stone floor temperature of 325 degrees C, meaning that it can be used for various traditional and new cooking techniques. Traditionally used for pizza and bread this versatile oven can also be used for baked dishes as well as a useful BBQ. In addition it can easily be moved wherever you want whether that is the garden or terrace.
The Outdoor Pizza Oven Forno Ciao is manufactured from high quality steel and refractory material, in Italy. It is lighter than any other oven, weighing only 90kg, which provides the convenience of a portable BBQ with wheels.
An important feature of this Forno Ciao Outdoor pizza Oven is that no curing is required. In fact it can be used immediately after assembly as the components are ready to use. Whilst a clay oven does require curing, this feature provides our customers with the option of assembly and being ready to use - with little or no fuss.
In terms of its construction, the special Brick shaped tiles located inside the Pizza Oven are able to withstand extremely high temperatures for long periods of time which inherently provides the best taste experience as it releases trapped heat, meaning that it cooks the food slowly without burning.
As a consequence of there being several bricks in each oven, it means that any damaged bricks can be replaced easily. As the oven is made with high quality Stainless steels, it is able to reach cooking temperatures extremely quickly and without using much wood. High grade refractory type materials are utilised between the steel to provide a thermal mass.
Main Features of the Ciao Pizza Oven -
- The oven is suitable for Gardens and Balcony style living spaces by virtue of its low weight in comparison to other outdoor ovens
- The Ciao oven can be assembled in only a few simple steps without requiring additional tools.
- Fast ignition of the oven means that in only 10 minutes the oven temperature can exceed 300 ° C.
- The insulation & professional ceramic fibre ensures that the outside of the oven does not get too hot, making it safe to use.
- The Ciao outdoor pizza oven is able to easily cook up to 30 pizzas and approx a half a kilo of bread per hour.
- Easily movable due to inclusion of wheels.
- Very large internal Cooking space - 70cm x 40cm
The oven has dimensions of 118cm wide (at the base) by 83cm deep (at the base). The door width is 49cm and has a height of 18cm. The steel flue is 15cm in height and the whole oven only weighs 90kg.
The oven is delivered to you on a pallet and is arranged by phone call.