The Alfapizza Forno Duetto is the worlds first Wood Fired oven that has the ability to cook with flame and brick.
A twin oven with more than 1 square metre of cooking floor, the bottom oven is where the fire would be lit and called the Flamma area. This part of the wood fired oven can reach temperatures of 400 degrees C and heats up in around 15 minutes. Cooking a pizza directly on the floor of this part is a great way for you to taste authentic pizza that is cooked next to a wood fire - which gives it the flavour and only the crisp a wood fire can offer. Bread can also be baked easily directly on this floor. At 2.5 metres high and without the table 90cm wide it really is a feature for your outdoor space.
The Mattone - or top oven is designed for all other types of cooking and will reach temperatures of 300 degrees if required. The idea of this oven in the Duetto - is to give warm gentle heat to any meat, vegetarian or pasta dish for cooking or keeping food warm.
There are many features on this particular outdoor oven -
- it has twin temperature dials - one for each oven
- an adjustment to regulate the heat of the fire
- twin glass doors for clear inspection whilst cooking
- lovely light quality stainless steel interior and exterior components
- stainless steel shelf areas
- double level inside the top oven
- 100kg of refractory bricks alone! giving 60% more heat efficiency
- 4 wheels to give greater portability
- log shelf under the oven - removable
An incredibly innovative designed oven and well featured. A performance to out perform any other oven backed up with a quality manufacturing process form world renowned Alfapizza in Italy.
Oven is delivered almost ready to use with little work to begin cooking and enjoying your party.
Delivered to your door on a pallet - free of charge.
NOTE - Please see image fo dimensions