If you've ever holidayed in Italy, you'll know there's nothing quite like freshly baked Italian bread. Available at every restaurant, cafe and bakery, traditional Italian bread is some of the best in the world. Back home in the UK, it's possible to find authentic Italian bread in restaurants and specialist delis, but what if you could recreate your favourite specialty Italian breads in your own home?
The Panettiere bakery kit contains just about everything you need to produce delicious, authentic tasting Italian bread in the comfort of your own kitchen. The kit consists of a number of high quality tools, all manufactured in Italy. The traditional style tools make it easy to achieve professional Italian bakery results, giving you access to freshly baked bread any time you want it. The creators of the kit wanted to bring traditional Italian bread to everyone, and the kit has been carefully put together to ensure you have everything you need.
The contents include:
- A wooden peel. The handmade wooden peel is manufactured using steamed beechwood and is food safe. It can be used for a number of dishes, but is especially well suited to bread.
- A pastry board for working your dough.
- A handmade wooden box. Manufactured from solid spruce wood, this is designed to provide optimum conditions for the dough to rise. It is fitted with handy separators, allowing you to prove several loaves at once.
- A plastic dough box. This will fit most home refrigerators and provides the correct air conditions and maximum hygiene for rising dough.
- A pastry cutter designed with easy to hold ergonomic handle and durable stainless steel cutting blade. This ensures a clean cut through the dough every time.
- Traditional cotton cloth. This is provided to be used to wrap your dough as it rises inside the wooden box supplied. This allows for easier handling of the dough and ensures the dough can breathe.
- Handmade wooden chopping board. This is perfect for cutting your dough into the desired shapes and sizes, and then for cooling your freshly baked loaves and rolls once you have removed them from the hot oven.
The kit also comes complete with a heat-resistant glove. The handy glove is manufactured using high quality 100% cotton bouclé for a superior finish. It is safe to use when removing hot items from the oven.
You don't need to be an expert in the kitchen to create delicious, authentic tasting Italian loaves and rolls - this kit provides everything you need to get started. If you'd like to be able to enjoy traditional Italian bread with your lunch or serve freshly baked rolls with your evening meal, this kit makes it possible. Ideal for everyday baking for yourself and your family, or just to be brought out on special occasions when you have guests you're eager to impress, this kit will become a staple part of your bakery arsenal.