Cedar Classic Bird Nest Box
Free Aluminium Fixing Nail Included!!!
Ruggedly constructed from Durable Canadian cedar from managed forests, every Cedar nest box has been carefully designed and assembled to deliver the best service possible in your garden – no painting, varnishing or preservatives needed to maintain a beautiful appearance that will age naturally and attractively.
Designed to the most exact standards, Cedar Classic features an immensely durable hand-screwed construction that reduces the risk of warping.
To let any small birds use the box choose the 32mm hole - suitable for great, marsh & coal tits, redstart, nuthatch, pied flycatcher, house sparrow and tree sparrows.
To restrict access to blue, marsh and coal tits, and possibly wrens, choose the 26mm hole. All other species will be excluded by the smaller entrance.
* 19 and 25mm thickness Canadian cedar for excellent insulation and strength.
* Aluminium fixing nail will not damage tree and is safe when eventually felled.
* Hinged inspection door with rust-proof catch.
* Double-depth entrance hole improves protection against predators
* Full length fixing baton to protect from moisture seeping in from tree trunk or wall