As seen on TV - 12 Mega Pixel Trail Camera
- Camera Trap and built in TFT Screen for onsite viewing.
Amazing Value - Our NEW 12 Mega Pixel Trail Camera
is a master at automatic Photography in remote areas - for Wildlife, Security or even timelapse photography and video recording.
With "Side Prep"
Detecters, you are sure to get a fast trigger time. These sensors wake the camera up from sleep mode when movement is detected outside of the main sensor - ensuring the camera triggers in less than a second.
A Trail Camera for hunting - but with many other applications. With its Time Lapse setting, it also can be used to observe cold-blooded animals and other events such as flowers growing, weather patterns and construction work.
In addition, it can serve as motion-triggered security camera for home, office, or community surveillance purpose.
At night time or in complete darkness - its own built in infrared illuminator operate to give stunning illumination to take perfect photos at night.FEATURES:
* 12 Mega Pixels
* Sharp and bright color pictures/videos in daytime and clear black/white pictures/videos at night
* Takes 1, 2 or 3 images or video clips, or will take images AND Video clips
* Built-in 2 ¼ LCD color display - use to review on site or take pictures and videos like a normal camera!
* Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 3 months with 4 x AA batteries and 6 months with 8 x AA batteries)
* Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances cameras response speed
* Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F
* Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 2 ½ inches). Well designed to deploy covertly
* Impressively quick trigger time (1 second)
* Under Time Lapse setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nest or when monitoring unattended properties.
* Setting Timer on, the camera can be programmed to only work in specified period everyday
* Backpack-looking tree grabber makes mounting and aiming a snap
* Serial Number setting enables you to code locations in the photos. This helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos
* Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures
* Connects to TV or PC via cables provided.
* Lockable and password protected
* Strap provided
* Requires Batteries and SD Card
CD Rom included with Warranty and Full set up manual on CD Rom.
This camera is very easy to use, can be set set up using your computer or via the screen on the reverse.
With real Stunning images and videos - this is a must for any wildlife enthusiast or requirement for remote security camera.